Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Talking ALF cassette tape IN PACKAGING for sale

Sell and trade licensed ALF merchandise in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

Amps
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: Never

Talking ALF cassette tape IN PACKAGING for sale

Post by Amps »

Hello! This is my first and probably only post on this website! I am a 'picker' for a living (meaning I buy at yard sales and consignments and resell). I usually sell at other places, however while trying to price an item I have come across I found this website and took note of the devoted fanbase. I decided instead of selling it to someone who may not appreciate it, I'd rather sell it to someone who will cherish it.

So, onto the item! I found a Talking ALF cassette tape new in its packaging in pretty good condition ( the packaging; the cassette tape is mint and never touched). The cassette is of Hansel & Gretel & ALF, and also The Tortoise & the ALFer. The cassette is from 1987 Coleco. The packaging does have a fold in it and there is a small patch of its color taken off from when someone roughly yanked the old price tag off (presumably).
Here are the pictures of the item:

The similar thread:
viewtopic.php?f=21&t=1432

I am taking offers on this item, it ships from Kentucky, USA. The item will be shipped with 1-3 business days and will be very well packaged. I will make SURE that you are happy with this item!

To reach me easier; as I am not really a member of this community, you can email me at amplemouse@gmail.com
I ONLY ACCEPT PAYPAL!!!