Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

How does this sound

If you are creating an ALF story feel free to post it here for other fans to read and comment. Fan art belongs here as well. Only constructive criticism is allowed is allowed in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

How does this sound

Post by cuteandfurry »

My story idea which is only being written in notes at the moment, I like to have all my ideas written down before I begin a story. Anyway the idea of it is ALF escapes from the army personnel and embarks on a great many adventures starting with hiding out at a motel six and making his way accross the country to Washington D.C where he gets into polotics. Anyway the power his voice has over the people is unbelievable he changes many things, all the while becoming President of the united states he gets the people to him rebuild his planet making the white house ALF quaters. His friends crash the white house and his friends co-habitate with us until planet Melmac is new and improved. There is more but tell me what you think so far.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Re: How does this sound

Post by ALFanatic »

cuteandfurry,

If you are going for total fiction then anything is fine; however, if you want some basis on fact, then you might consider following information:

At ending of "Poject: ALF", ALF is released from years of government confinement for observation and awarded the title of Ambassador to the Universe. Forunate Dick Chenney was not V.P, back then or ALF would have been subjected to waterboarding in addition to all the orher psychological and physical tests he had to endure.

The text of the U.S. Constitution (I forget the specific Amendment) precludes ALF from becoming President, since he is not a natural born citizen of the United States.

ALF's home planet (Melmac) not able to be rebuilt because the planet exploded/imploded and is gone. Possible ALF could turn and existing, uninhabited planet into a new Melmac.

How long a story are you planning to write? Your current storyline covers a lengthy time period and could resutkt in a major undertaking, if written in detail. Should you desire just to write a "short story", I would suggest a storyline with a much shorter time period.

Mike
cuteandfurry
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1987

Post by cuteandfurry »

My intention was to re-write the whole ending from scratch, going off basic facts would probably be easier and more efficient. I like to write, so answering your question how long is the story planning to be is hard to answer. Before I write anything I like to scratch ideas down put the ideas in order and work off from there. Thank you for your input.
Hello is this Mr. Ochmonek? Oh jolly good. I'm doing a survey for the B.B.C and wondering if you would like to answer some questions.
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

Sounds good to me.I cannot wait to see the full thing.
-ALFan-