Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

The Neverending ALF Story - ALF Animated Adventures Edition!

If you are creating an ALF story feel free to post it here for other fans to read and comment. Fan art belongs here as well. Only constructive criticism is allowed is allowed in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALF
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2005

Post by ALF »

Unfortunately, the same person that ALF had cut off on his way to 7-Eleven was back and seeking revenge, and so after swerving in various directions, ALF's beautiful Phlegm roadster bit the dust.
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

Alf quickly thought, NO PROBLEM, because he remembered he had a skateboard in the back seat.
"You are getting sleepy. You... are no longer a cat. You are a bagel. "
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

So he grabbed it, and a box of JuJi fruits out of his trunk...
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALF
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by ALF »

And headed towards the nearest Ferrari dealership, hoping that he would be able to relive the Miami Vice dream.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

While zooming along on his skateboard, doing front and rear wheelies, rails, and air jumps for startled onlookers along the route, ALF comes to the realization that he really, really hates "Miami Vice" with one emotion Don Johnson driving a kitcar fake Ferrarri and will burn all those rerun DVD's, so he front plows his skateboard to a stop, finishs off the remaining Juji Fruits, and ponders, "What's my next move?"

Mike
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

ALF quickly decided that he should "do the right thing", and make the long uphill journey back to his cosmetically altered Phlegm 220, where he would eat some more Juji Fruits, while waiting for the police to arrive at the scene of an accident, as he had learned in Driver's Education class.

Mike
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

As soon as Alf returned, the policeman showed up and seemed to be having a bad day so Alf decided to offer the cop a box of Juji Fruits to brighten up his day.
ALF
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by ALF »

The policeman happily accepted and drove off, leaving ALF, his skateboard, an empty box of JuJi Fruits, and a wrecked Phelgm, and so ALF quickly went home, searched craigslist's Cars & Trucks category, and came across a beat-up and rusty '73 VW Super Beetle, which he bought for $400.
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

The Car drove well except the radio only played one song, "The End of the World" by Skeeter Davis which made ALF suddenly too depressed to go on.
ALF
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by ALF »

Nevertheless, he kept going straight along the road, where he came across an old mansion.
alfisthebest
Cat Wrangler

Post by alfisthebest »

He went in that house and he saw chickens
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

Why he went in the house, who knows, but he decided not to sidetrack anymore and got back in his car and reached his final destination: The Orbit Guard Training program.
Delorean Dude 17
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Delorean Dude 17 »

ALF then relized, "If willie finds out i left the house, took his juji fruits, crashed his car, and spent $400 on a new one, he'll kill me!"
So he forgot the orbit guards program and headed home. As soon as he arrived (accidentally running over a cat) he met lynn in the driveway....
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

I'm sorry to interupt the story but I noticed that as much as we try to keep the story on track, it somehow gets offtrack and starts not to make sense anymore. I said be imaginative but not completely out of direction. I had a vision...I had a dream....so lets get this story on the right road now people. Come together and give Alf the appropriate chance to shine.

Thank you.
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

Delorean Dude 17 wrote:ALF then relized, "If willie finds out i left the house, took his juji fruits, crashed his car, and spent $400 on a new one, he'll kill me!"
So he forgot the orbit guards program and headed home. As soon as he arrived (accidentally running over a cat) he met lynn in the driveway....
Alf woke up confused and realized he had fallen asleep outside the Orbit Guard building and dreamed about this human family of which he would have no idea he would meet in the near future.
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Rubbing the sleep from his eyes, ALF was startled by the booming voice of Supreme Sgt. Arnold Warbgood (striking resemblance to the "Governator" on Earth) who screamed the question, "What's your purpose here, son?".
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

ALF looked behind him, then turned to the Sgt. and said, "Are you talking to me?"
alfisthebest
Cat Wrangler

Post by alfisthebest »

And ran off.

5/28/07: Edited "cute little trick" wasting valuable space on Forum server, and corrected spelling from "of" to "off". Perhaps, you should take time off from playing games to learn how to spell.
ALFanatic - Asst Admin
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

"And Ran Off" is NOT a sentence...Furthermore, It shows that you either did not read the DIRECTIONS to keep the story on track or you DONT care. I would disreguard your post but I don't want to belittle you any more than you have belittled yourself. So I will go with it....Please comply with the instructions and get this story back on track. Thanks
~Samantha

While Running away, Alf realized he had forgotten his lucky cat foot in the car so once he returned, the Sgt said to Alf "Look who's back, Now what can I do for you son?"
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

ALF stuttered, "I uh, uh...well...I..." while he looked at his feet, and after a few seconds he looked back up to the Sgt. and said, "Wow, there's an eighteen pound cat behind you!!!" and the Sgt. turned around...