Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

The Neverending ALF Story - ALF Animated Adventures Edition!

If you are creating an ALF story feel free to post it here for other fans to read and comment. Fan art belongs here as well. Only constructive criticism is allowed is allowed in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

Bubba replied, "You must be shaven before activities because of the sweat and labor put into the day you will end up smelling like rotten shrimp.....speaking of shrimp,. dinner is at 7 tonight and they are serving shrimp!

*I forgot the word shrimp at the end...sorry. Is that why no one picked up the story? lol
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

ALF rssponds, "Since it's now only 1:30 PM, and the boiled carrots I had for lunch are already telling me they want to come out, I sure hope there's a coffee break before my 3:00 PM barber shop appointment."

Mike
ALF
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2005

Post by ALF »

ALF decided he wanted something better to eat, something he could have more and more of (however much he liked), so he quickly jumped out the window when Bubba wasn't looking, hopped into his rusty Bug, and sped off into the distance... 8)
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

ALF began cruising down Main Street and came to a purple light and stopped, and at that corner was the "Tasty Kitten" restaurant, which was one of his favorite places to eat.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

He walked in and sat down at the bar and the waitress took his his order; "One Well done Kittie on a bun with lettuce, cheese and tomato and hold the pickles", he said.
"You are getting sleepy. You... are no longer a cat. You are a bagel. "
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

After thinking, ALF added, "I'll also have a freshly squeezed Cat Juice."
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Anxious with anticipation, ALF wss busy fiddeling with his napkin and untensils, when he heard the familiar, booming, fearful voice of Supreme Sargent Warbgood (who coincidentally had stopped by the "Tasty Kitten" for takeout) shout, "Cancel the chubby. little, awol runt's order, for he will be leaving with me."

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

ALF decided to play dumb with SS Warbgood and said, "Me? I think you have me mistaken for someone else...my name is Roy G. Biv???"
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

"Boy, are you trying to play me for a fool",said the Sargent with a not so friendly tone, and with that Alf said, "ok sir, I promise I will go back after I finish my lunch".
ALF
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2005

Post by ALF »

But of course, while the Sargent was in the bathroom, ALF dashed into his Bug, drove about 5 miles away before he crashed into a window being carried by two men, crates full of chickens and vegetables, and abandoned his beloved Beetle and found (ironically) an AMC Pacer resembling the Mirthmobile from Wayne's World (which he hopped into and drove away in).
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

As Alf drove off with his guilt of abandoning his mission he dazed off and had a vision of a beautiful life with Rhonda and realized if he didn't get his act together then he would never be able to have that with her.
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

ALF's daydream of a happy future with Rhonda quickly ended when he heard the siren and saw the flashing lights of the Melmac Highway Patrol cruizer signaling him to pull over.

Mike
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

Alf pulled over and as the cop attempted to ask Alf why he was driving on the wrong side of the road Alf realized he had stashed a box of Juji-Fruits in his back pocket and figured he could offer the cop some to shut him up because Cops on Melmac have a weakness for Jujis.
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

Alf's idea worked and as Alf drove away he decided to finally face his fear and get the confidence to finally go to Rhondas house and tell her how he really feels even though he doesnt have a rank as an orbit guard or a nifty uniform.
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

But before Alf could get himself to talk to Rhonda he decided to go to the Melmac courthouse and turn himself in considering he was feeling pretty shameful and wanted to come clean of all the scheming and manipulating acts he commited.

Cmon guys please join in!
[/b]
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

ALF's confession of his crimes to authorities promptly landed him in the East Melmac County Jail, where he shared a cell with a guy named "Moose", wore a stripped pink and black imnmate jumpsuit that clashed with his fur, and had plenty of time to reflect upon the error of his ways, while awaiting hopeful visitation from a public defender prior to trial, and eating food even worse than at the OGTC fat table- mashed chick peas.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

ALF turned to moose and asked, "So, what are you in for?"
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

Moose replied, "I am an animal rights activist and I stole 10 cats from a restaurant and tried setting them free and unfortanately I got caught" with which Alf replied, "So you're saying you don't eat Cat at all? What planet are you from?
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Thumping on ALF's head in rhythmic cadence with his speech, Moose snarled, "Even a sniveling, furry, little twit like you should recognize I'm a "Hossenpeffer" from the Outback here on Melmac, and no we don't eat cats; however, we most certainly enjoy eating fatter creatures with more meat on their bones like...like you."

Mike
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

Alf ended the conversation by taking a big gulp and slowly sidesteping out of the cell when at the same time a prison gaurd called Alf into a little white room where Alf's defense lawyer, Howie Mandel, awaited him.