Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

The Neverending ALF Story - ALF Animated Adventures Edition!

If you are creating an ALF story feel free to post it here for other fans to read and comment. Fan art belongs here as well. Only constructive criticism is allowed is allowed in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Mr. Mandel introduced himself as the Public Defender, and ALF responded, "you look like a TV game show host - not a lawyer."

Mike
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

"But Im all you've got right now, said Mr. Mandel; so you have to make up your mind whether or not you will let me work with you-Deal, or no Deal?"
"You are getting sleepy. You... are no longer a cat. You are a bagel. "
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

ALF nervously paced about the small room for a few minutes, while mentally evaluating Mr. Mandel's offer and the gravity of his current situation, before finally answering with a hopeful look on his face, "OK - deal, if I get your briefcase."

Mike
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

"Actually, all thats in this briefcase are papers for you to sign and statements to give to the judge to help get you the heck out of here so sign away my little friend so we can get on with our lives--and the most you'll have to serve is 1 year community service now how does that sound'?
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

ALF responded, "Howie Baby, although I really wanted your briefcase to carry my Jujy Fruits, a year of Community Serivice doesn't sound like too bad a deal, but what about the OG where I'm wanted for desertion for running away from my signed, contractual commitment to years of military service?"

Mike
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

"The Judge is aware of your running away from the OG facility, said Mr.Mandel; which is why we will be sending you back there to live to continue training as well as volunteering your services to the custodial aspect of the guard. Are you familiar with the ol' mop and broom?"
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

QueenofMelmac - hope you don't mind, I edited the title of this thread to "The Neverending ALF Story - ALF Animated Adventures Edition" so we can possibly get a sitcom story going as well sometime soon.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

No problem! Lets keep the story rolling though. Someone chime in!

:P :D 8)
QueenofMelmac
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by QueenofMelmac »

QueenofMelmac wrote:"The Judge is aware of your running away from the OG facility, said Mr.Mandel; which is why we will be sending you back there to live to continue training as well as volunteering your services to the custodial aspect of the guard. Are you familiar with the ol' mop and broom?"

Alf returned back to the OG where he began to study and train and served his comminity service sentence with ease and some of the other trainees actually have seen Alf in the a.m. hours dancing with his mop singing "ol time rock n roll" with no shame whatsover--which led to some of the trainees wanting to form a rock band with the Alfer.