Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF short story

If you are creating an ALF story feel free to post it here for other fans to read and comment. Fan art belongs here as well. Only constructive criticism is allowed is allowed in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

ALF short story

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

This is the kind of story I know all you ALF fans ave been wanting. I wrote a short story of what if ALF ever did get reunited with the Tanners again after he got taken away by the Alien task force. kind of what would happen at the end of the movie Project: ALF, this just my interpretation of how the scenes would play out. enjoy.:)
http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9734113/1/B ... et-reunion
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Re: ALF short story

Post by samstokes80 »

I like it! It's certainly nice for ALF to reunite with the Tanners. I think the thing the reason that some fans aren't totally satisfied with Project ALF has to do with the fact that we don't get to see the Tanners again and particularly that ALF doesn't reunite with them.
robodog
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by robodog »

Really good story. Great work!
Meddle not in the affairs of animatronic beasts for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

samstokes80 wrote:I like it! It's certainly nice for ALF to reunite with the Tanners. I think the thing the reason that some fans aren't totally satisfied with Project ALF has to do with the fact that we don't get to see the Tanners again and particularly that ALF doesn't reunite with them.
thanks! yeah, that is my only major grip about the movie is that we never see ALF get reunited with the Tanners.
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

robodog wrote:Really good story. Great work!
thanks! :D