Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF's First Summer (Chapter 1)

If you are creating an ALF story feel free to post it here for other fans to read and comment. Fan art belongs here as well. Only constructive criticism is allowed is allowed in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

ALF'sgirl
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: June 24 2013

ALF's First Summer (Chapter 1)

Post by ALF'sgirl »

[SUMMARY: When Alf gets separated from the Tanners during their vacation, he must venture through the unforgiving wilderness if he ever wants to see them again.]

DATE: July 8, 1987

It was a cool summer morning, and the Tanners were making some last minute preparations for their annual family vacation. The house was so busy; one would think they were leaving for London instead of a mountain cabin. Kate was running up the stairs with her arms full of laundry, Willie was fueling up the car, Brian and Lynn were getting dressed, and Alf was....still sleeping.

As Kate ran past the attic entrance, she heard the bear-like snores coming from their furry stowaway. With a five hour drive ahead of them, she had to wake him up, and fast! The busy mother climbed upstairs and into Alf's room. "Alf, what're you doing?! Get up!"

He slowly woke, and rolled over to see his digital clock read 6:45 am; as he sat up, he groggily rubbed his eyes. "What is this? Little House on the Prairie? What're you waking me so early for?"

"Alf, don't you remember? I told you if you wanted to go on vacation with us; you have to get up early, so we'll make good timing."

The fuzzy creature just sighed. "Alright, just five more hours."

"Alf!'"

"Just kidding, just kidding! C'mon, where's the fun around here? Oh, right, too early."
"You got a cat?"
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Re: ALF's First Summer (Chapter 1)

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

sounds like an interesting story. can't wait to read more. :)
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
ALF'sgirl
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: June 24 2013

Re: ALF's First Summer (Chapter 1)

Post by ALF'sgirl »

Thanks! Sorry the chapter was so short; I was experiencing technical difficulties
"You got a cat?"