Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF Fanfic: Sleeping Problems (by Carley Palmer)

If you are creating an ALF story feel free to post it here for other fans to read and comment. Fan art belongs here as well. Only constructive criticism is allowed is allowed in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

ALF Fanfic: Sleeping Problems (by Carley Palmer)

Post by Admin »

Sleeping Problems
By: Carley Palmer

A/N

This was from something Ravenfire5 and I talked about last night on DA and she said that the old Alfer barely slept while with his Tanners which gave me an idea, as he would have insomnia from being in custody.

In this story, the old Alfer is having a bout of insomnia and Willie's freaked about him like with the cotton but he and Melissa try to help him sleep.

I hope you guys like especially ninjadragon5

-----

It was morning in the Tanner house as the family were having breakfast but saw a certain Melmacian male enter but he hadn't slept again because Willie saw dark rings under his beady eyes since he had a feeling this was becoming a problem and saw him rubbing his eyes drinking coffee.

"ALF you okay?

You look tired like you haven't slept since you came to this planet but I see dark rings under your eyes.

It's a symptom of insomnia." he said as the 230 year old scoffed shaking his head but chin fuzz was tickling him.

"Willie I'm fine but it's sweet you care, like Melissa." he told him but like the cotton he was in denial but needed to phone Melissa at work as he was leaving soon and Melissa was coming over but ALF was on the couch with bowls of cereal and Oreos mixed in but the cereal he had was Kitty Krispies from Melmac which Skip had brought him making Willie sigh.

Kate and the kids were leaving meaning ALF was on his own until Melissa got Here but zoning off since maybe Willie was right but fell asleep spilling milk onto the floor but Rick sighed as he and Melissa entered cleaning up and worried hearing him sleep talk as it was some of the stuff Miloff had scared him with.

They saw him wake up screaming but calmed down seeing he was safe in the house as Melissa saw the dark rings knowing he didn't sleep much even in the base but he sometimes hung out in her room knowing Willie had noticed.

"I think you might have insomnia." she said.

"Insomnia what?" ALF asked yawning.

"Insomnia a form of sleep deprivation which is bad but you haven't slept since you came to Earth right?" she said as he nodded

She needed to get him to a sleep therapist at the base but knew he would never go back there but she had to try, as they cared about him.

She would talk to Willie about it.

But she saw ALF playing cards and drinking soda knowing it helped him stay awake.

-----

Later Willie found ALF asleep in his so called bed in the laundry room seeing Melissa put a finger to her mouth as they were in the living room discussing the sleep thing and taking ALF to a sleep therapist which he thought was okay but he knew that lack of sleep wasn't good for anybody even aliens knowing he was also writing a book but hoped maybe they could help him sleep going to have dinner.

He would bring ALF food when he woke up, knowing how hungry he got but sighed.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com