Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF Fanfic: Talking to Socks (by Carley Palmer)

If you are creating an ALF story feel free to post it here for other fans to read and comment. Fan art belongs here as well. Only constructive criticism is allowed is allowed in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

ALF Fanfic: Talking to Socks (by Carley Palmer)

Post by Admin »

Talking to Socks
By: Carley Palmer

A/N

Here's another one shot which was written on Saturday afternoon, while listening to Still by Ben Folds on headphones and remembered hearing ALF talking to his sock friend since he was lonely and everytime I watch the ep For Your Eyes Only and that scene comes up, it's so very cute as I understand where he's coming from.

The old Alfer has a severe bout of loneliness and himesickness since he misses his home and his friends, so Willie contacts Rhonda and Skip to cheer him up.

I hope you guys like.

A/N

Here's another one shot which was written on Saturday afternoon, while listening to Still by Ben Folds on headphones and remembered hearing ALF talking to his sock friend since he was lonely and everytime I watch the ep For Your Eyes Only and that scene comes up, it's so very cute as I understand where he's coming from.

The old Alfer has a severe bout of loneliness and himesickness since he misses his home and his friends, so Willie contacts Rhonda and Skip to cheer him up.

I hope you guys like.

-----

It was a few days after Jody had moved into her apartment after ALF had helped her settle in and The said male was back in the Tanners house in the laundry room which was his room but after having constant dreams about his home, he'd had a bout of loneliness where he didn't eat, and hung out in Tbe attic or in here.

Willie had been worried about him in case he started eating cotton again and he hadn't but had fixed up his sock doll Mr Gettysburg which he slept with and talked to when he didn't feel like talking to Willie like right now.

"You're lucky as you don't have to hide from the Alien Task Force or miss your family and friend's because your home got nuked.!" he said fighting tears since he was a tough guy but sniffles emerged but tears leaked I to full crying hugging his sock buddy.

"I-I just wanna go home!" he said through sobs as his hands shook having an anxiety attack falling asleep after but Willie entered hearing it seeing red rims around his eyes and had a feeling he was feeling lonely again going to the garage where the radio was which ALF used to talk to his friend's knowing Rhonda or even Skip could cheer him up as he hated seeing him sad fiddling with the knobs.

"Any Melmacians listening out there, especially Rhonda?

Gordon's miserably lonely and needs cheering up so maybe contacting would help." he said but no response as Kate had dinner out going but Brian and Lynn wondered where ALF was since he loved food.

"He's not in a good mood as he's sad but maybe contact from his friend's will help as I hate seeing him sad." he said making a peanut butter sandwich for him.

—-----

In the deep vastness of space, Rhonda in Skip's ship had just heard Willie's signal knowing her Gordon was down and she needed to see him driving the ship towards Earth as she didn't care if the Alien Task Force caught her as long as she could help Gordon making Skip agree as they entered Earth airspace landing in the Tanners backyard as the door opened but both Melmacians got out using stealth entering the house hearing Gordon sad entering the garage seeing him talking to socks as Rhonda bear hugged him.

"I'm dreaming right?" he asked as Skip shook his head.

"Nope you're not as Willie used his radio to bring us here but why were you sad?" he asked him but Gordon explained as Rhonda explained what had been happening while Skip was making adjustments to the radio so they could talk all the time.

"Thanks guys as this is helping since I had weird dreams about home." ALF told them making Rhonda understand seeing the sun rise as it was beautiful along with being with her boyfriend placing a locket around his neck since they needed to leave before the Alien Task Force caught them since ALF had told them about what they did.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Rhonda said.

"Yeah since I have you guys in here" he said pointing to his heart as they shared a hug but he watched as they got in their ship but left as a smile crossed his face leaving knowing they'd be together again soon

He fingered the locket Rhonda had given him knowing as long as he wore it, she and Skip would always be there

It was a few days after Jody had moved into her apartment after ALF had helped her settle in and The said male was back in the Tanners house in the laundry room which was his room but after having constant dreams about his home, he'd had a bout of loneliness where he didn't eat, and hung out in Tbe attic or in here.

Willie had been worried about him in case he started eating cotton again and he hadn't but had fixed up his sock doll Mr Gettysburg which he slept with and talked to when he didn't feel like talking to Willie like right now.

"You're lucky as you don't have to hide from the Alien Task Force or miss your family and friend's because your home got nuked.!" he said fighting tears since he was a tough guy but sniffles emerged but tears leaked I to full crying hugging his sock buddy.

"I-I just wanna go home!" he said through sobs as his hands shook having an anxiety attack falling asleep after but Willie entered hearing it seeing red rims around his eyes and had a feeling he was feeling lonely again going to the garage where the radio was which ALF used to talk to his friend's knowing Rhonda or even Skip could cheer him up as he hated seeing him sad fiddling with the knobs.

"Any Melmacians listening out there, especially Rhonda?

Gordon's miserably lonely and needs cheering up so maybe contacting would help." he said but no response as Kate had dinner out going but Brian and Lynn wondered where ALF was since he loved food.

"He's not in a good mood as he's sad but maybe contact from his friend's will help as I hate seeing him sad." he said making a peanut butter sandwich for him.

----------—

In the deep vastness of space, Rhonda in Skip's ship had just heard Willie's signal knowing her Gordon was down and she needed to see him driving the ship towards Earth as she didn't care if the Alien Task Force caught her as long as she could help Gordon making Skip agree as they entered Earth airspace landing in the Tanners backyard as the door opened but both Melmacians got out using stealth entering the house hearing Gordon sad entering the garage seeing him talking to socks as Rhonda bear hugged him.

"I'm dreaming right?" he asked as Skip shook his head.

"Nope you're not as Willie used his radio to bring us here but why were you sad?" he asked him but Gordon explained as Rhonda explained what had been happening while Skip was making adjustments to the radio so they could talk all the time.

"Thanks guys as this is helping since I had weird dreams about home." ALF told them making Rhonda understand seeing the sun rise as it was beautiful along with being with her boyfriend placing a locket around his neck since they needed to leave before the Alien Task Force caught them since ALF had told them about what they did.

"Are you gonna be okay?" Rhonda said.

"Yeah since I have you guys in here" he said pointing to his heart as they shared a hug but he watched as they got in their ship but left as a smile crossed his face leaving knowing they'd be together again soon

He fingered the locket Rhonda had given him knowing as long as he wore it, she and Skip would always be there
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com