Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF Fanfic: We Have a Visitor (by Carley Palmer)

If you are creating an ALF story feel free to post it here for other fans to read and comment. Fan art belongs here as well. Only constructive criticism is allowed is allowed in this forum.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

ALF Fanfic: We Have a Visitor (by Carley Palmer)

Post by Admin »

We Have a Visitor
By: Carley Palmer

Ch. 1

A/N

I was listening to this cool techno ALF song called We Have A Visitor and it brought back an idea I've had the past few weeks, about him being back with the Tanners and in my idea, Lynn is an adult and has two daughters so when ALF comes back, he lives with them bringing adventures and fun.

It's been a long time since Lynn or anybody has seen ALF until one night a certain Melmacian comes back into their lives and learns things have changed but some things are still the same.

Unlike my one shots, this is one I want to write more of since it's pretty cool and hope Sony makes a great movie for the old Alfer.

------

It was an normal night in a suburban neighbourhood as Lynn Tanner and her daughters Kayla and Hayley Tanner were getting dinner ready but Lynn was thinking about a certain Melmacian male as she had missed him since the Alien Task Force had arrested him and sighed but she hoped that he wa okay wherever he was as she knew he missed them ,ime what Rick and Melissa had said that he'd went back to New Melmac and had told her daughters about ALF but they wondered if he'd come back sometime but Lynn hoped so.

"Mom come quick as something is in the backyard!" Hayley said as Lynn went out there but gasped seeing a familiar Melmacian out cold as her daughters wondered if it was the alien from their Mother's stories as Lynn nodded.

"Yes it's ALF.

Get him inside before the Alien Task Force gets involved and hide the cat, since your uncle's species eats them." Lynn said as they carried ALF in gently putting him on the couch but having dinner as Lynn was happy seeing ALF back but would help him as the world had changed since the last time he'd came hearing him begin to stir as Kayla was stroking his fur which was messy making him scream waking up, as Lynn entered.

"ALF it's okay as it's me Lynn.

These are my daughters Kayla and Hayley." she told him as he gasped seeing Lynn older but hungry.

"A lot's happened right?" he asked as she nodded.

"Got any cats?" he said seeing her shake her head.

"ALF you know you can't eat cats on this planet but we're having burgers." she replied.

"Yeah that sounds good." he replied to her going into the dining room but Kayla was curious as he was eating a lot and belching making her laugh but cracking jokes and making them laugh.

------

"Where's he gonna sleep Mom?" Hayley asked.

"The guest room guys since nobody's been in there." Lynn said to them.

ALF was happy being with at least one of his Tanners and her kids but some things were on his mind but would ask Lynn later drinking soda but taking Oreos to the guest room as he was pretty tired and life on The new planet had been fun but he didn't fit in after four years of living on Earth and missed his friend's here seeibg Lynn enter while watching TV.

"It's good having you here as I told Kayla and Hayley about you.

You don't have to go into hiding right?" she asked as he shook his head.

"Nope as I'm the Ambassdor of Earth meaning those Alien Task Force goons won't be after me." he told her as she understood but hugged him knowing things were going to be lively around here.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Admin
Forum Admin

Re: ALF Fanfic: We Have a Visitor (by Carley Palmer)

Post by Admin »

Ch. 2

A/N

More of the story and ALF can't sleep but helps Lynn's younger daughter Kayla, but bonds with her like with Brian.

I hope you guys like.

-------

That Night around three in the morning ALF couldn't sleep as he was having bad dreams about Miloff and Larson Petty and wanted to talk to somebody and remembered Kayla really liked him going to her room seeing she had trouble sleeping but he tripped over one of her toys making her turn on the light relieved it was just Uncle ALF and not a monster like in the scary movies Hayley watched wondering why he couldn't sleep.

He climbed onto her bed but on her lap.

"I had bad dreams about things that happened to me when the Alien Task Force captured me as they're bad guys who hurt innocent aliens like me." he told her making the eight year old curious.

"I couldn't sleep because of a scary story Hayley said but at least you're here.

The otter kids at school think I'm weird, because I like aliens because Mom told me and Hayley about you but I hoped you'd come back." she said smiling seeing ALF smile revealing his fangs but wouldn't dare bite anybody yawning but was stunned hearing she would let hij sleep here.

He then lay beside her as she wrapped her arms around his furry body like a bear or stuffed they fell asleep.

Lynn was curious checking up on Kayla but smiled seeing her asleep but ALF was beside her which was cute but had a feeling he couldn't sleep and relieved he was here.

That morning, Kayla was dressed for school but taking her sketchbook as she wanted to sketch her uncle in art class as she was in third grade but very creative and smart but was putting pancakes, whipped cream and Oreos onto a tray and taking it into her room since it was for ALF seeing her uncle still asleep but kissed his snout grabbing her backpack hearing Hayley call her as she was leaving her room.

She then ran downstairs but Hayley looked annoyed as Lynn asked her where ALF was.

"He's still asleep in my room Mom, but I left him breakfast in case he woke up." she said ma,ing Lynn happy driving them to school and would be back by the time ALF woke up seeing Kayla quiet understanding since kids at her school were mean to her because she was different dropping her off at school and dropped Hayley off at middle school driving back home, hearing laughter entering seeing the family cat Frank hide behind her knowing very well that ALF had been chasing it.

She saw the said alien enter wearing a chef's hat and apron but a glare from her made him stop in his tracks.

"ALF you remember the rules?

No eating cats okay?

I guess what Kayla made didn't fill you huh?" she said.

"Nope but she's a sweet kid." he said following her into the kitchen sitting down while she was making coffee and sighed hearing him ask about her parents but saw sadness in his eyes after telling him they were in a retirement home and Brian was a baseball player making ALF happy remembering he and Brian used to play baseball in the backyard.

"What happened to you as the last time we saw you, you were arrested by the Alien Task Force?" she asked him.

ALF looked at his furry feet but knew he had to explain telling her everything making her stunned but relieved seeing him cry as she hugged him.

"You can stay as long as you want since you're family." she said.

"Thanks Lynnie." he said.
Admin
Forum Admin

Re: ALF Fanfic: We Have a Visitor (by Carley Palmer)

Post by Admin »

Ch. 3

A/N

Here's more of the story and alf's sort of liking the mordern world but gets to babysit Kayla when Lynn has a presentation for work.

------

The rest of the day, ALF was in the living room on the couch watching TV but didn't understand modern comedy but liked the Hub since their show were decent like what he used to watch at the Tanners house which made Lynn relieved as she had a presentation to prepare for and at least ALF was being quiet and would take him with her when she picked Kayla up since Hayley was spending the Nigjt with a friend but was planning to visit her parents at the weekend but knew ALF would want to come since he missed Kate and Willie and saw it was nearly lunchtime seeing ALF cme in getting a stool trying to get the peanut butter but fell and broke a glass making him smile slightly, remembering something that Miloff used to say to him when he pulled stunts.

"I'm not too much trouble as they love me like Lynnie." he said to himself as he got back up, unaware Lynn had heard.

He was getting the bread to make sandwiches but got fur in it but smirked knowing Hayley would hate that but some of the peanut butter was on his fingers licking and savouring the taste.

"ALF what're you dong?" he heard Lynn ask.

"Making peanut butter sandwiches since a cat bagel's off the menu." he said seeing her smile.

"That's a very wise idea but we're gonna pick up Kayla soon but I need you to watch her later since I have to go to a meeting.

Hayley's spending the night at a friend's house." she said making him smirk since he and Kayla could have fun going into the living room with his food but Fran hissed seeing him scratching his hand.

"Oh so that's how ya wanna play huh?" he said chasing her but breaking things.

Lynn was stunned entering seeing the cat jump into her arms but ALF smiled but she bent down seeing the scratch on his hand but they had to go now but he stuck his Tongue out as they left.

He was sitting in the front car wearing a hoodie and sunglasses as it was a sunny day but he didn't mind as he saw Kayla happy seeing him getting into the car but telling her Mom about school.

ALF noticed she was quiet after a while but would talk to her later when Lynn was out.

------

Kayla laughed as she and ALF were having a pillow fight since Lynn had just left for her meeting after dinner and they'd had ice cream for dessert meaning they were hyper but burning off energy as Kayla had done her homework but liked having fun with her uncle as he saw a cut pn her nose making him curious.

"A mean girl tripped me up at recess and called me a freak" she said as he touched it.

"Does your Mom know?" he asked her.

Kayla nodded in reply as she knew her Mom was going to talk to her teacher ma,ing ALF relieved realising it was almost Kayla's bedtime seeing her go upstairs but went with her but was in her room seeing her enter in pyjamas but getting her sketching stuff making him in awe as she was colouring a sketch of him in which she'd done in class.

"You're talented kiddo but you should keep drawing." he said as she agreed.