Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Presidntial Election

Is there something in particular you are dying to know about? Poll your fellow members and find out!

Moderator: Administration Team

Vote for President:

Poll ended at Wed Nov 03, 2004 5:53 pm

Bush
33%
Kerry
33%
Nader
No votes
ALF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
33%

Total votes: 3

ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Presidntial Election

Post by ALFanatic »

Please exercise your right to vote.
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

I think there really is only one choice and thats to re elect george bush. Who would you trust more someone who says they are your friend but you barely know them or yoru enemy who at least you know what they are about.

With bush at least we know what to expect from him. Kerry we dont.

The only way to judge what one may do in the future is to look to his past and kerry has a horendous past voting wise.

Kerry is not only a flip flopper but he is also a traitor and a turncoat.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

At the sake of being killed...John Kerry, but if we all settle on ALF that'll be fine too.

Get millions of people to vote for Paul Fusco as a write-in...that would be funny (although it would never happen).
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Alfster,

To concede within your post that you do not know Kerry, but then close with vile descriptive terms, such as "traitor" and "turncoat", is both immature and irresponsible in my humble opinion.

Apparently you took this poll too seriously. On this Forum, I had anticipated that ALF would easily get 100% of the vote.

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Mike, inspired by your poll I changed my avatar...but I'm not writing his name as a write-in when I vote next month :D

Lets just keep in mind that we will all have different opinions (and views) about the candidates...we're all looking for different things - some financial security, others about war on terrorism, some on abortion, stem-cell research, etc. No one is "wrong" for choosing one candidate over another...happy debating everyone!!!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

ALFanatic wrote:Alfster,

To concede within your post that you do not know Kerry, but then close with vile descriptive terms, such as "traitor" and "turncoat", is both immature and irresponsible in my humble opinion.

Apparently you took this poll too seriously. On this Forum, I had anticipated that ALF would easily get 100% of the vote.

Mike

What was meant by my post was with Bush we have a good idea of what he will do in the next fours years. With Kerry you don't know i don't know no one knows because HE DOESN'T KNOW. Less than two weeks until the election and all we hear from Kerry is go to johnkerry.com to read about my plan?

Howard Dean would be killing Bush right now because at least he wasn't a flip flopper and he had conviction about issues. IN ONE YEAR KERRY HAS CHANGED POSITION ON JUST ABOUT EVERY ISSUE!! If your pro-abortion do you have confidence that he won't turn pro-life after the election after all he is catholic!!

If your for gay marriage do you have confidence that he will be too after the election? After all he is catholic!!

If your for embryotic stem cell research are you confident he will be too after the election? After all he is catholic!!

If your against a draft are you confident that he will be too after the election considering out of his own mouth(and the other dems) he wants to expand the military by two divisions and thinks we need more troops in Iraq? Where is he gonna get these extra two divisons without a draft? Soldiers don't just fall out of the sky!!

Makes you think huh?

And as far as my insults of him they aren't incorrect (you never said they were).

Anyone who sells out he fellow soldiers who he fought side by side with then meets WITH THE ENEMY is a traitor and a turncoat by definition!!

Now lemme get back to creating a new design for alftv.net LOL :lol:
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Alfster,

Perhaps your concern for Kerry being Catholic might be tempered by the following reality. Many American Catholics have a strong belief in thier faith, but do not consider themselves slaves to the edicts of the Pope or the doctrines of the Church.

If you are truly concerned about the possibility Kerry might renounce his positions on abortion, gays, and stem-cell research because he is Catholic, how can you support Bush? As a born again Christian, Bush has adamantly stated his past, present, and future total opposition on these matters.

Concerning your insults of Kerry, you have your right to a personal opinion, but publicly voicing your INCORRECT opinion is, as stated previously, irresponsible.

Mike
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

Well you COMPLETELY MISSED the entire meaning of the post. It went way over yoru head! The meaning of that post was directed to kerry supporters!!! Because do they have the confidence based on HIS track record that he will STILL be for the things he claims he is now after the election. I was just throwing that out for the liberals to ponder. Im voting bush because i respect his moral conviction and that money or lobbyist dont decide how he votes.

A part of me does want kerry to win though!! because i wasnt to see the look on your face and other liberals when you pick up your paycheck and the taxes have been raised so he can fulfill john edwards promise that in four years al the crippls will walk!!

Either way on Nov 2 I CANT LOOSE!! :)
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Alfster,

F.Y.I., I did not miss the meaning of your post. I simply chose to excerpt from the post statements which refute logic.

As for the post "going way over my head", improve your grammar, expand your vocabulary, correct your misspellings, and learn to be intellectual in communication of your thoughts if you hope to challenge my intelligence.

I do want to thank you for the line in the post where you lump me in with other liberals. I am copying and pasting that statement to show my long time friends and associates who continually accuse me of being too conservative.

No doubt, President Bush is proud to have you as a supporter in his camp, but as your posts grow ever more irrational and defamatory, banter with you has ceased to be fun for me, so I am done with this topic.

Mike
Last edited by ALFanatic on Wed Nov 03, 2004 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

ALFanatic wrote:Alfster,

and learn to be intelletcual in communication of your thoughts if you hope to challenge my intelligence.

Mike

intelletcual??

He who cast the stone shouldn't live in a glass house!!

In typical democratic fashion you fail to bring facts to the argument you just smear and slander those who support the prez. Thank god he is pulling away from Kerry IN EVERY POLL.

4 MORE YEARS!!

This topic will be locked after your rebutal so make it a good one!
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

No matter who is right or wrong, apparently our discourse made for interesting reading, based upon the number of views in a brief time.

My final comment:

ALF FOR PRESIDENT!

Smarter than Bush / Shorter than Kerry / Prettier than Nader

Mike
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

i like that one alfanatic! We can agree on that one.

No hard feelings
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Alfster,

I was so upset by your failure to honor your commitment and your infantile desire to gloat that I failed to log in on previous post.

Definitely, want to make sure you know it is me, and not a guest, who is offended by your action.

Mike
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

Well hey my bad i guess you can say that i FLIP FLOPPED !!!!
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Alfster,

Interesting to note that you exercised your administrative rights to delete my previous post mistakenly signed as "Guest". Perhaps, this was an example of how "free speech" will be censored in the Bush administration?

Alfster said:

"This topic will be locked after your rebutal so make it a good one!"

Like Bush, apparently you have a problem being truthful.

I sincerely hope you do not regret your decision over the next four years.

Mike