Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Scott Peterson Trial

Is there something in particular you are dying to know about? Poll your fellow members and find out!

Moderator: Administration Team

"Guilty" or "Not Guilty"

Guilty
33%
Not Guilty
22%
Who the heck is Scott Peterson?
44%

Total votes: 9

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Scott Peterson Trial

Post by Admin »

So, what do you think?
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Hang him high!! Excuse me, they don't do that anymore.

Mike
Alfster
Asteroid Polisher

Post by Alfster »

I voted not guilty because i think he did it!!! LOL actually i do think he did it but i dont believe there is "beyond a resonible doubt" to convict IMO. I mean he supposedly killed her first at the house and dragged her onto his boat yet they cant find one drop of blood?

Just because someone is a liar doesnt mean they are a killer. If i were him i'd lie to my wife about an affair to there is too much to loose financially if she found out. and yes i understand that he says he told her.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

I voted not guilty because i think he did it!!! LOL actually i do think he did it but i dont believe there is "beyond a resonible doubt" to convict IMO. I mean he supposedly killed her first at the house and dragged her onto his boat yet they cant find one drop of blood?

Just because someone is a liar doesnt mean they are a killer. If i were him i'd lie to my wife about an affair to there is too much to loose financially if she found out. and yes i understand that he says he told her.
I was debating someone on this the other day - I agree with you 100% - no comment on the lying to my wife thing (if I had one). Do I think he did it...probably, but is it beyond reasonable doubt??? I don't think the prosecution has enough "hard" evidence to support their case (actually, do they have ANY hard evidence - maybe I missed while reading up on the trial). Just my opinion though.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
twangle

Re: Scott Peterson Trial

Post by twangle »

To this day if his left alone by himself in his cell or he will be killed in a second.They have him in San Quentin, California. Prisoners call him a trophy if they can get to him.Still, to this day over half thats been in polls about this says his innocent.For me he is so GUILTY------------twangle
Blinky
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since:  

Re: Scott Peterson Trial

Post by Blinky »

don't know him...
"Don't look back. Something might be broken." ―Grandpa Satchel