Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Did you buy your ALF DVD yet?

Is there something in particular you are dying to know about? Poll your fellow members and find out!

Moderator: Administration Team

Did you purchase season 1 yet?

Yes
64%
No
36%

Total votes: 11

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Did you buy your ALF DVD yet?

Post by Admin »

Just wondering how many of you have purchased your ALF DVD season 1 yet...I personally have not (gonna be doing so real soon though).
lucky
Apprentice Lint Brush

Alf dvd.

Post by lucky »

I made an pre-order by amazon.com And about 10 days after release date I will get it in my house..

So even for ALF the vcr is almost history.

Greetings Corné..
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Just in case you missed it, here is copy of important information from my July 4th post in ALF Merchandise and Collectables Forum concerning ALF DVD Set - Season One.

So far, least expensive site I have found for preorder of ALF - Season One DVD set is deepdiscountdvd.com.

Link:

http://www.deepdiscountdvd.com/dvd.cfm?itemID=LGE015752

POSSIBLE WARNING:

Product details state that ALF DVD set is encoded for Region 1. Region 1 DVD's are meant for use in DVD players sold in North America and may not work in DVD players sold in countries other than U.S. and Canada.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Updating my answer in the poll to "YES" from "NO". Yesterday, I finally placed my pre-order with deepdiscountdvd.com.

Mike
Dingodilelover
Cat Wrangler

Post by Dingodilelover »

I'm mad that the DVD is a cut version. I remember parts they cut out, and it would have been a lot more enjoyable of they had given you the full version!
"If Simon and Garfunkel don't like coffee, I'll be wondering where their taste buds went wrong." Quote from my comic strip's main character, Butch.
Crazy_M
Cat Wrangler

Post by Crazy_M »

I have mine =o) Personally I'm not really bothered about it being cut due to the fact that I am grateful for just being able to watch it. It's only in region 1 but luckily I can play it on my DVD downstairs and in my room.
You Say I'm Crazy As Though It's A Bad Thing!?