Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Trivia Contest

Have a trivia question or a fun ALF game to play online? This is the place to post them!

Moderator: Administration Team

Alflover24/7
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: I was born

Re: Trivia Contest

Post by Alflover24/7 »

What did mrs.o think alf was
He's quick I'll give him that!
R!ck
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: The '80s

Re: Trivia Contest

Post by R!ck »

Alflover24/7 wrote:What did mrs.o think alf was
Interesting question, although the context could be more precise — as the answers may also differ by episodes. This thread might be forsaken and forgotten. Nevertheless, during a private projection (at home) celebrating ALF 30th anniversary and introducing new friends to the series, we had a great time watching and analyzing the first two episodes. Anyway, here’s what we found:

Episode 1 : The noisy neighbour, Mrs Ochmonek (sounds like a typo) asked her husband Trevor if there was such a thing between a kangaroo and an aardvark, when she saw Alf staring at her from the bathroom window. Then officer Darnell Valentine from the Alien Task Force knocks on the door, stating he got a “strictly Ochmonek” (anonymous) tip that the Tanner family might be harbouring a space creature.

Answer: Mrs. Ochmonek thought Alf was a kangaroo-aardvark hybrid or a space creature.

Episode 2 : Mrs Raquel Ochmonek was asked to watch the Tanners house for the night and thought the old Alf-er was a stranger trying to break inside the house, while he was only trying to order pizza. Coincidentally, a cat burglar (see what I did there?) entered the house and got the blame for all the commotion. He sold himself to the police after he was caught by Alf who was wearing a blue dress, claiming: he saw “an hideous creature with a huge nose wearing a blue dress” that talked to him — which also described Mrs Ochmonek by mistake, leaving Alf off the hook as usual.

Answer: Mrs. Ochmonek thought Alf was an uninvited stranger or a cat burglar.

Because my friends and I had so much fun, we’re continuing the tradition to hang out and watch two episodes (back-to-back) every weekend — commemorating ALF (and of course, the brilliance of Paul Fusco) from season one to season four, until Project ALF…hoping and expecting for the long-awaited long-feature movie to hit the theatre in a near future!

Cheers :D
~ R!ck & the Alffable Five
"They're furry, they're friendly, they're housebroken"