Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

What show do you want to see ALF on?

ALF has done appearances on Hollywood Squares and on 10-10-220 commercials. If you would like to discuss them (or any of his other television appearances) feel free to post them here.

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

What show do you want to see ALF on?

Post by Admin »

Hello, just wondering what television shows you would like to see ALF make an appearance on.

I would LOVE to see ALF on an episode of "Yes, Dear" or "American Idol" - I'm not an American Idol fan, I just think it would be funny to see him as one of the judges (or whatever they're called).

So, what do the rest of you think?
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Would really like to see ALF host "Saturday Night Live", but happy with any guest appearance ALF may have on network TV shows.

Mike
Chris Fulmer

Post by Chris Fulmer »

It would be great to see him guest on Monk. Have a murder (perhaps a cat murder?) happen and all the evidence point to everyone's favorite alien, and Monk comes in and tries to clear Alf of it.
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Football

Post by mames507 »

Didn't Alf play as guest host last year for football on CBS. I thought I remember seeing him on there for a couple weeks.
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

mames507,

For some reason, ALF briefly appearing on one of the networks NFL pre-game shows rings a bell, but I must not have seen it, for I do not remember any details.

Mike
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Hockey

Post by mames507 »

Maybe Alf would like play a hockey player on a made for tv movie about hockey. He did say he wants to go to a hockey game.
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Poker

Post by mames507 »

Maybe he can play poker on ESPN. He likes to play poker. Remember he played Poker in a couple of shows. I could be wrong though. Maybe he played Gin
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

During his captivity in the TV movie "Project: ALf", ALF managed to take all of the guards' money playing poker and running his many concessions.

Mike
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by mames507 »

Was he playing gin in the episode when gets trapped at the Ochmoniks house? I know i spelled it wrong i am sorry about tha :oops: t.
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

mames507,

I don't remember ALF playing gin (rummy), but your mention of ALF trapped in the Ochmonek's house prompted me think of new, reworked TV show in which ALF would be the star. "THE FUGITIVE"

ALF (the furry, little alien) would be desperately searching all over the planet for the Tanner family while being relentlessly hunted by the Alien Task Force and in each episode he would encounter someone new who sheltered and/or aided him from near capture, so that he could continue his quest.

Mike
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Post by mames507 »

What about The Apprentice? Wonder how Alf and Donald Trump would get along?
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

mames507,

I doubt ALF would do very well on "The Apprentice" unless the task entailed eating, sleeping, or watching TV. ALF is not much into real work, but he and Donald Trump probably would still be friends, since they both have fur/hair problems.

Mike
Crazy_M
Cat Wrangler

Post by Crazy_M »

I would like to see ALF in Shrek :D I don't quite know how it would work but I would like to see it.
You Say I'm Crazy As Though It's A Bad Thing!?
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Tv Show

Post by mames507 »

This may sound kinda've stupid. What if they made made for tv movie when Alf meets Garfield. They would have one thing in common like eating. But when attemps to eat Garfield things turn for the worst. I don't know that idea was thrown at me yesterday I just wondered what everyone that of it
Crazy_M
Cat Wrangler

Post by Crazy_M »

I don't think that sounds stupid at all... It would be funny to see ALF chase Garfield. Maybe they come together to save the world or something... Hopefully by not calling the president though. hehe.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Garfield is a big cat, but ALF could take him!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Alf vs Garfield

Post by mames507 »

It would be funny seeing Garfield get chased by Alf. It would be kinda've funny seeing Willie meet John Arbuckle. May be John will hit on Kate or Lynn to cause a distraction in his advantage. Lol I am only kidding. But it would be a funny movie.
Crazy_M
Cat Wrangler

Post by Crazy_M »

Yeah... Id buy it! :D
mames507
Junior Orbit Guard

Simpsons

Post by mames507 »

Maybe Alf could play on the Simpsons. I forgot what that show is with the cat and dog. Maybe the Dog and Alf could team up on the cat.
Crazy_M
Cat Wrangler

Post by Crazy_M »

Yeah or tom and jerry. ALF could put jerry on a sandwhich. ALF could also be tweetys friend too for when slyvester tries to eat him :D