Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF Movie!

ALF has done appearances on Hollywood Squares and on 10-10-220 commercials. If you would like to discuss them (or any of his other television appearances) feel free to post them here.

Moderator: Administration Team

alfisthebest
Cat Wrangler

ALF Movie!

Post by alfisthebest »

I read that there might be a ALF Movie! It will be about ALF's life on Melmac. I saw it on movie tome. Yeah! Also please I really want contact
to Tom Patchett. It's also in a ALF's Hit Talk Show article. Also Like Admin Or The Others How Do I Have A Picture?
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Actually I have some news (from Paul Fusco himself) regarding the ALF movie. I'll get my info together and post soon.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
alfisthebest
Cat Wrangler

Post by alfisthebest »

GET GOING!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

alfsthebest,

In response to your question about picture, the address for requesting ALF photo can be found in the "Paul Fusco Autograph" Topic on the "ALF Merchandise and Collectibles" Forum.

Mike
alfisthebest
Cat Wrangler

Post by alfisthebest »

Actully By Picture I Mean Like Yours A Picture Of ALF And Wanted Under It. Like That.
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

alfsthebest,

My avatar is small jpg file (5-6 KB) that I downloaded from site on internet way too many years ago to now remember. Not sure, but think I may still have the jpg file on one of several CD's I have containing tons of ALF photos.

As soon as I get the chance, I will look to see if I can find it, and then let you know.

Mike
alfisthebest
Cat Wrangler

Post by alfisthebest »

ALFfantic,

Thank you for trying to help. I tried a Avatar showing a regular ALF poster saying got cat? but came up on posts as a X. I would want a regular Avatar so thanks again.

Dylan
ALFanatic

Post by ALFanatic »

Dylan (alfsthebest),

I am not the computer techie around here, so suggest you contact Admin for assistance concerning problems you are having with avatar.

Now, lets try to get back to original Topic - ALF Movie!

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Dylan, if you e-mail me your avatar (webmaster@alftv.net) I'll put it up for you.
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

What I can tell you so far is that Paul Fusco is working to get an ALF movie in the works that would tell the story of how ALF got to earth and crash landed into the Tanners' garage.

Also...I was told that he also has an interest in producing MORE TALK SHOWS (but that is a whole different topic in itself).
artemis_kunzite
Phlegm Dealer

Post by artemis_kunzite »

i would be quite funny XD
ak
SpazzInPink
Asteroid Polisher

Post by SpazzInPink »

Wow a movie? That would be interesting. Though really, don't think it would be as entertaining as the sitcom, as that's all about ALF dealing with earth and the Tanners finding out about his strange ways as well.

I guess we'll have to wait and see exactly how it turns out.
Cinderella1
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by Cinderella1 »

Hey, they just did a "Miami Vice" movie, so why not "ALF", I'm all for it!! Would love to see ALF in anything new!
ALF
Junior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2005

Post by ALF »

Could anyone get a URL up? I remember there used to be one for the movie. I really hope that they won't drop this project like some other movies. That would really be a shame; I mean if you ask a random person on the street today if they know ALF, they're most likely to be clueless, or have the slightest idea what he looks like (that's ALL). I'm really going to be mad if they drop this. I hope they don't.

ALF
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

This is from a question submitted to Paul Fusco - http://www.alftv.net/interviews/askalf.html
2) From Marcus N., Germany

Q: Are there any more news about an upcoming ALF movie? http://www.movietome.com/movietome/serv ... eid-123704

A: We are trying to get a ALF movie in the works that would tell of ALF's story on how he got to earth and landed in the Tanners household -- also we might have some interest to produce more ALF TV talk shows....

Nothing is set yet on either projects.

Thanks to you all for your interest in ALF
ALFsince86
RIP, 1974-2011
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by ALFsince86 »

Of course, I would be interested in anything ALF. I would rather see him on New Melmac, but a movie about his life pre-Tanners would be interesting too. I wonder how much they would stick to the animated series and how much would be brand new.
mongoose
Asteroid Polisher

Post by mongoose »

Wow, I can't believe I had not heard of anything regarding a new ALF flick. Considering the market of movies presently, I think the time is right. Does anyone have any links or additional information? I am very intrigued.
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

I think I pretty much speak for everyone when I say that it is doubtful we'll see another ALF movie...it's a bummer...

Hopefully I'm wrong.
MR. Littwack
Cat Wrangler

Post by MR. Littwack »

Doubtfull? Any new info come your way? Or just thinking it probably won't happen?

Personally, I don't think we'll ever see one either, unless of course it is another made for TV movie. I think that is the most likely way it could happen.
"I think that guy Littwack is building an A-bomb in the basement"
MR. Littwack
Cat Wrangler

Post by MR. Littwack »

Also, just curious, any news about the talk show coming back? I think that would be the best way to get ALF back and current today. I only saw the first episode of the talk show, but I thought it was hilarious.
"I think that guy Littwack is building an A-bomb in the basement"