Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

TVShowsOnDVD.com

Find a cool website while surfing the web? Post it here so we can all have a look!

Moderator: Administration Team

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

TVShowsOnDVD.com

Post by Admin »

Just wanted to share one of my favorite websites. This is one of the websites that has the most recent and up-to-date news about television shows on DVD. I personally check this site every day (or at least every other day) to see when/if the ALF cartoon DVDs will be coming out. I highly recommend this site!

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

Admin,

I agree "tvshowsondvd.com" is a site to be bookmarked. Are you aware that by registering on site and checking option for email that you can then complete process to receive email notices related to specific shows of special interest?

Procees for selecting "shows of interest" is somehat complex, but can be navigated using following instructions. Log on to site using registered email address and password, then click on "FAQ" option appearing in menu on left side of page. On the "FAQ" page, click on the "User Tutorials" option near bottom of page. Once on the "User Tutorials" page, click on the the option for "selecting and deselecting shows". Finally you will be presented with "tutorial" on how to search for and select shows of special interest.

Mike.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

I love that site! As Mike says, you can choose to get emails on the shows that you want to get release-info on. You'll get it as soon as it is posted.
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Re: TVShowsOnDVD.com

Post by ALFan »

I am not blaming you Admin,but this made my computer go crazy! Has that happened to you? Just wondering. My security system was haywire! I even had to restart my computer :!:
-ALFan-
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

TVShowsOnDVD.com is a highly reputable website...there is no questionable content loaded onto your computer (from the site). I can say that with 99.9% certainty. I've been going to this site almost daily for years and have never had a problem.

I would recommend using Ad-Aware 2008 (or a similar program) and run a scan on your computer to remove adware/spyware/etc. from your system. That would most likely clear up anything hiding on your machine. I'm also assuming that you have a PC (as Mac users usually don't experience that problem).

<EDIT> Added a few things. </EDIT>
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

ALFan,

Just now used link provided in this Topic to access "tvshoewsondvd.com" website without any problems. I would give link another try, and if things again go wacky for you, might be time to look for problems on your computer.

Mike
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

I just tried it again.It worked fine.I will continue to go there.
-ALFan-