Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

What if ALF met Pee Wee Herman?

If you have any questions or comments regarding this forum or website you can post them here. Questions will be responded to promptly by one of the Administrators. Any important news, such as updates and down times, will be posted here as well.

Moderator: Administration Team

alfonthehub2013
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1993

What if ALF met Pee Wee Herman?

Post by alfonthehub2013 »

Would this be a great concept of a good friendship?
Natassja Phillips

"You crawl under people's houses, you hear things!"
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Re: What if ALF met Pee Wee Herman?

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

no, I don't think so because they are complete opposites of each other, they probably couldn't stand each others mannerisms.
alf would be like "if you think my show is messed up, check out this freak show!"
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by samstokes80 »

I don't know if they would be friends, but I could imagine it being an interesting interaction where ALF would have a bunch of sarcastic remarks about Pee-Wee's eccentric behavior.

There actually was a Pee-Wee Herman spoof on the "Sleeping Beauty" episode of ALF Tales, where ALF flips the channels on the TV and lands on one that he calls "This Guy," who looks and acts like Pee-Wee.
http://alf.wikia.com/wiki/This_Guy
David4
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: 7 or 8 Years Old

Post by David4 »

Actually. Maybe Paul Rubens or Paul Rubens as Pee Wee Herman or both would make a great future guest for Alf’s Hit Talk Show. I think it would be funny. Because they’re both funny. So let’s try posting it on the Alf’s Hit Talk Show board.