Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF Game App in Progress !!!

Discuss anything regarding ALF on the Internet here. If you have a favorite ALF site you want to share, or even an ALF YouTube video this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

General Hill
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 2006

ALF Game App in Progress !!!

Post by General Hill »

Hey,
I am a young ALF fan who has also interest in programming, I am actually from Germany and I am on an exchange year in the states. Anyways, I am starting to get better in the MAC and Apple language Objective-C - what is also used for Apps on the Iphone. So I thought about using this year to create an ALF adventure game app, but I am still missing a lot of pieces... :(
I (for example) have no Idea if I should make it a open world or an "old school" 2-D game, btw as a background I thought about ALFs adventures in the Tanners house, some mini games and bringing some of the episodes to re-play it, but also taking community ideas for new episodes and stories. I also could need things as like as the footprint of the Tanners house - next to school, I have not much time left to watch all the episodes and write it down by hand... :wink:
So what do you think about a game like that, would you play it? :P
I am looking forward for feedback...
All good

GH
General Hill
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 2006

Re: ALF Game App in Progress !!!

Post by General Hill »

An additional thought: What do you think about an gameplay like in the "The Walking Dead" Game app? :mrgreen:
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

yo! I would really love it if you made a ALF game app for the iphone, I would love it be like ALF for searching about the house for lucky or around the neighborhood for other cats. I like open world games better, but I can go with the old school look of the game if that it easier. I don't know if a footprint of the tanner house can ever be found and I know a floor plan can be hard to draw up because the layout of the tanner house is a bit confusing, but hopefully you will find some on here who knows the layout very well.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

While I won't be able to play it, it sounds like a great idea!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
Melmac98
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: Jan or Feb 2013

Post by Melmac98 »

That would be so cool!! I am also a young ALF fan who is a budding computer geek. May i also suggest a Mac desktop game, as I don't have any iDevices yet. And please make it compatible with my Early 2009 white MacBook with 4GB RAM.
"Traditions are like plates; they're made to be broken"

Land Before Time forum: http://www.gangoffive.net/index.php
Balto forum: http://baltofanclub.proboards.com/