Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Creating Your own ALF Merchandise on customink.com

Discuss anything regarding ALF on the Internet here. If you have a favorite ALF site you want to share, or even an ALF YouTube video this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

alfonthehub2013
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1993

Creating Your own ALF Merchandise on customink.com

Post by alfonthehub2013 »

I've discovered customink.com on TV and online, and what I discovered is that you can customize anything with any kind of picture or artwork. I do my own art on my computer and I have used the customink website before to create a T-shirt for a pet expo to support pitbull awareness, now what I'm saying is why not make your own ALF merchandise by making your own mug, water drinking top-lid cup, T-shirts, hoodies,hand bags, scrubs, and even more, into the image of that loveable huggable alien. It would be your own creation coming to life and you get to show it off. People that haven't thought about it would be, "WOOOW, where'd you get that ALF item from I couldn't even find that online". :lol: :roll: :mrgreen:
Natassja Phillips

"You crawl under people's houses, you hear things!"
ALFreak
Phlegm Dealer
ALF Fan Since: ALF landed on earth

Re: Creating Your own ALF Merchandise on customink.com

Post by ALFreak »

That would be cool, but is'nt it illegal to do that?
Oh Yeah? Well, You're a Wienier!
alfonthehub2013
Cat Wrangler

No not at all it would be your own creation, you can't get in trouble if you make an item that has never been thought of that has ALF on it like an umbrella, a beach towel, a T shirt, hoodies, water bottles, and other good stuff. Besides you purchase it when you are done that's not against the law. So go ahead and make something you'd be proud to show off. It is only illegal if you try to resale what you purchase to other people on public grounds like having a box full of your customize creation and trying to sale them on the streets.
Natassja Phillips

Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

yeah, technically that is illegal because ALF is fully copyrighted to Paul fusco, but I don't think that copyright law is fully enforced because I seen people sell their custom ALF designs on other sites like redbubble and society6. so I don't think you will get in trouble if you make your own designs.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
alfonthehub2013
Cat Wrangler

That is the point I'm trying to make when making your own custom design it is yours unless their is illegal action done when making your own ALF creations, it not like anybody is trying to copy a product that is already made without the person that thought of it already's consent . It is your own creation so that part is not illegal. I saw the redbubble site it was amazing amazing especially the Grand ALF sweatshirt, I'm creating a ALF T-shirt that has never been thought of , but it will have to wait for now.
Natassja Phillips

alfonthehub2013
Cat Wrangler

Really I don't want for this to become an illegal problem to where anybody gets in to trouble. I just wanted to help all the ALF fans have a chance to open their creative minds to the awesome feeling they would get if they had a chance to create their own ALF shirt, sweatshirt, or etc. but if it does seem to be a bad idea then nobody has to do it, it was just an idea, sorry for any trouble I may or might be causing. :( :oops:
Natassja Phillips

Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Technically, it is copyright infringement; however, I doubt anyone would come after you for creating 1-2 pieces of merchandise for your own personal use. Just my opinion, and I see where you are both coming from.
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com