Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF Wiki

Discuss anything regarding ALF on the Internet here. If you have a favorite ALF site you want to share, or even an ALF YouTube video this is the place!

Moderator: Administration Team

Suburban_Sensei
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1991

Re: ALF Wiki

Post by Suburban_Sensei »

I know that the Animated Series part of the wiki is pretty slim due to the lack of DVD's. However, my girlfriend and I just subscribed to Hulu Plus and it turns out there are a ton of episodes streaming. I may try and add some info to the Wiki if I get the time, as I am trying to watch every episode they have posted.
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by samstokes80 »

Hey, cool! This must be a very recent addition to Hulu. I'm excited to be able to see some of these episodes that I haven't seen since I was a child.
Suburban_Sensei
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1991

Post by Suburban_Sensei »

Yeah, it's great they have ALF Tales too!
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by samstokes80 »

For new users: I am Sam Stokes, the administrator of the ALF Wiki. It's been a while since I've tried to drum up some new editors, so I wanted to explain to you how you might help.

Go to the wiki:

http://alf.wikia.com/wiki/ALF_Wiki

On any page where there is a pencil icon with the word "Edit," you may edit the content.

On the home page, you can click the "Contribute" drop-down box to add new pages or other material. Of course, all edits and additions should be constructive, accurate, proofread for grammar and spelling, and conforming to all Wiki guidelines.

If you have any questions, just let me know! :D