Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF episode

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

robodog
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Re: ALF episode

Post by robodog »

They also left out that special two hour episode where Alf teams up with Jerry the mouse, Odie the Dog and Tweety Bird and ends up eating Garfield, Tom the cat and Sylvester. There's also a cameo by Heathcliff, I believe. You can see him laying on a plate with an apple in his mouth when Alf opens the refrigerator to get himself a midnight snack. ;)
Meddle not in the affairs of animatronic beasts for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source
greattvtowatch
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: the beginning

Post by greattvtowatch »

I seemed to have missed that episode but I sure people here remember the season 5 episode where Lynn send the music video Alf made for her in season one to the MTV video contest and it won 1st prize, a million dollar recording contract.
WOW what an episode.

P.S. the season 5 DVD box set is completely uncut and even contains the original commericals intact just like the way it airs.
alfonthehub2013
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1993

Post by alfonthehub2013 »

My favorite ALF episode would have to be the one where ALF teams up with a ventriloquist dummy and the dummy seems to take on life by its self, but it turns out ALF was just using the dummy to blow off steam for having to follow all of the Tanker's rules.
Natassja Phillips

"You crawl under people's houses, you hear things!"
alfonthehub2013
Cat Wrangler

My favorite ALF episode would have to be the one where ALF teams up with a ventriloquist dummy and the dummy seems to take on life by its self, but it turns out ALF was just using the dummy to blow off steam for having to follow all of the Tanner's rules. Sorry misspelled error with my kindle fire.
Natassja Phillips

alfonthehub2013
Cat Wrangler

Oh and also the one with the music video ALF made for Lynn when he had a crush on her I thought it was sweet and funny seeing ALF dress as all those rockin n roll characters.
Natassja Phillips

Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

alfonthehub2013 wrote:My favorite ALF episode would have to be the one where ALF teams up with a ventriloquist dummy and the dummy seems to take on life by its self, but it turns out ALF was just using the dummy to blow off steam for having to follow all of the Tanner's rules. Sorry misspelled error with my kindle fire.
that episode creeped me the hell out! I was more scared of that wooden puppet then was of Alf. reminded of the episode from goosebumps.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
Alflover24/7
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: I was born

Post by Alflover24/7 »

Ninjadragon5 wrote:
alfonthehub2013 wrote:My favorite ALF episode would have to be the one where ALF teams up with a ventriloquist dummy and the dummy seems to take on life by its self, but it turns out ALF was just using the dummy to blow off steam for having to follow all of the Tanner's rules. Sorry misspelled error with my kindle fire.
that episode creeped me the hell out! I was more scared of that wooden puppet then was of Alf. reminded of the episode from goosebumps.
Me too!
He's quick I'll give him that!