Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

ALF episode

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

jec2009
Apprentice Lint Brush

ALF episode

Post by jec2009 »

Have you ever heard of the episode called "Loser at nine? Because I was looking on Wikipedia and it showed that ALF had a season 5 and 6.
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Re: ALF episode

Post by ALFanatic »

jec2009,

There was never an "aired" episode of the ALF TV Series with the titile, "Loser At Nine", and there also were no Seasons Five or Six of the ALF TV Series.

There may have been an unproduced script with working title, "Loser AT Nine", but I seriously doubt it.

Prior to the actual cancellation of the ALF TV Series, contractural negotiations were underway for a possible Season Five that never materialized.

As for "Wikipedia", there is lots of good information that can indeed be found on this site, but you need to be very aware that not all information found there is correct, since only fact check is ongoing edit by participants.

Welcome to the Forum,

Mike
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Post by Admin »

Welcome to the forum!!!

Would it be possible to get a link for the Wikipedia article you mentioned?
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

Found the link.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ALF_episodes

The episodes are at the bottom. I don't have too much faith in the information, as Lynn's name is spelled "Lin" in the "Season 5 and 6" episodes only...as well as "ALF" being spelled "Alf". My guess is someone added it, but it will be deleted by the page editor shortly (as they will most likely assume it is false information).

There are also original air dates??? What the heck??? I think I will have to email the page editor about this, as it is obviously incorrect.

<EDIT> I personally removed the info from Wikipedia. </EDIT> Here is the old info.
Season 5: 1990 - 1991
# Title Screenshot Overview Original Airdate
103 Losers at Nine Alf watches the show Losers at 9:00. September 1, 1990
104 The Basketball Tryouts Alf gets Lin in the sport of basketball. September 2, 1990
105 Over the Railroads: Part 1 Lin goes to the railroads and gets jammed in a session that she can't really go through the railroads! September 3, 1990
106 Over the Railroads: Part 2 After the Tanners get upset about where Lin is Alf tries to confess she went way over Miami to visit her cousin. September 4, 1990
107 Lucky's Corner Alf begins a show for Lucky. Lucky's Corner September 11, 1990
108 Mixed Shows Alf soon finds out from Lucky's Corner that Lucky is spoofing another show! September 16, 1990
109 Ain't Nothin' but a Pound Cat: Part 1 Alf doesn't know if Lucky will be in the pound but Alf finds out that Lucky is in the pound too. He can tell the family's very worried. At home, Lin is worried about Alf and Lucky! October 3, 1990
110 Ain't Nothin' but a Pound Cat: Part 2 After Alf and Lucky are out of the pound they want to get new homes for the other pound animals. October 4, 1990
111 Joker is the Card Alf wants to be a comic and Lin wants to get him the job. Will Alf be able to have his dream? November 11, 1990

[edit] Season 6: 1991-1992

*Final three episodes were moved from Monday night to Saturday night. **"Mind Games" and "Fever" were made for Season 3, but appeared on NBC in their fourth season.
# Title Screenshot Overview Original Airdate
112 Golden ALF Lin wants to have all the gold Alf has. October 12, 1991
113 We're in the Bottomless Wallet Willie says Alf has all the money he could possibly want...even more! November 20, 1991
114 Willie's New Years Eve: Part 1 Willie goes to the hospital after he has bad luck every 72 years. And he will get better... December 18, 1991
115 Willie's New Years Eve: Part 2 Alf and the kids come to save Willie. But he's been taking to another country. Will they still save him? January 5, 1992
116 Willie's New Years Eve: Part 3 ALF knows where Willie is he drives the Tanner's limo. And then he causes trouble (Willie) is still in trouble but they'd know how to save him. They do, and save him quickly! January 19, 1992
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

WOW who came up with these episodes? They obviously havn't watched much of ALF haha. Lucky died and ALF gave away all his gold to get Lynn the Farrari so it's all bogus. This really cracks me up. Thanks for posting this.
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

I went into the Wikipedia history page, and took the liberty of banning the IP address of the person who came up with that crap from accessing this forum. That should keep them away from here. I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't want that person hanging around this forum and spreading more of their filth and garbage around the Internet.

Another giveaway, the air dates don't even make sense!

This is a fun topic!!! :lol:
twangle

Post by twangle »

Now thats funny stuff. :lol: And i never heard of that -rap either
jec2009
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by jec2009 »

Thanks for the replies. I think that I trust real ALF fans rather than wikipedia.
twangle

Post by twangle »

your right. people out there, well there out of this world!HA!HAha!
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander
ALF Fan Since: 2008

Post by ALFan »

I don't know if any of you are sure,but here is some info.Wikipedia is NOT an official site.Anyone in the world can go there,and change what they want.I have even put some stuff on there.If you look closely there is even a edit button.Just thought you should know when you read something from there.
-ALFan-
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

I agree ALFan. There is a lot of great information on Wikipedia, and some not so good information (as we have witnessed). I look closely at the bottom of every page, and see WHERE they got that information from. A book? An article? Or is it possible they just made it up or don't have all the facts straight?

I've been a browser of Wikipedia since it launched in 2001, and the content has GREATLY improved! That's a good sign.
twangle

Post by twangle »

Well if you aprove, I guess i'll take another gander(as my papy use to say). HA!
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

Yes,it has improved.
-ALFan-
twangle

Post by twangle »

well sonny ill take your word. :lol:
pumkin38
Apprentice Lint Brush

Post by pumkin38 »

jec2009 wrote:Have you ever heard of the episode called "Loser at nine? Because I was looking on Wikipedia and it showed that ALF had a season 5 and 6.
if alf is out there please email me heres is my email aderess bonnieharker @yahoo.ca.
iam a big fan of yours i have your dvd season iam hoping to get season and three and four .
i enjoy watcing you on dvd and you are so cute and adoreable so alf if you get this message would you send me
an email and would you send me a season one dvd and season three signed by and picture to me here is
my mailing adress bonnie harker highway21 fire number 7739 pobox 9 allenford ontario canada N0H1A0 .
i really ejoy watching you are one of my favorites on dvd and your cool and it is funny how you are so nice to
lucky the cat . just today i saw three cats.
as said im your biggest fan ALf so please send the dvd seasonone and three
sigined by you if you are out there .
yours pumkin 38 bonnieharker
p.s send me an email
ALFanatic
RIP 1944-2010, Former Asst. Admin

Post by ALFanatic »

pumkin38,

Don't hold your breath waiting for the arrival of free, signed DVD sets. ALF is not a believer in the distribution of "freebies", except for autographed photos to his loyal fans; however. please know that ALF would be very happy if you go out and buy his DVD sets.

Also, sorry to say. ALF doesn't do email.

Welcome to the Forum,

Mike
ALFan
Orbit Guard Commander

Post by ALFan »

He doesn't do e-mails?I didn't know that.Well,that's fine.
-ALFan-
Admin
Forum Admin

Post by Admin »

The answer to whether ALF does emails is yes AND no. Paul Fusco/ALF indeed does have a "personal" email account, like most people do, but he is very reluctant to give it out. Definitely understandable. But yeah, only real way of communication with Paul Fusco/ALF is through his agent.
ALFreak
Phlegm Dealer
ALF Fan Since: ALF landed on earth

Post by ALFreak »

Wow, these are weird episode ideas! Maybe someone mistook some Fan Fictions for real episodes :? ? Strange...
Oh Yeah? Well, You're a Wienier!
D-ALF
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by D-ALF »

They Left out the episode where ALF Sneaks out to the Beach one night and bumps into a Great White Shark- Paws and JAWS! :lol: