Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Wooden Pinnochio figure in Eric's room

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Wooden Pinnochio figure in Eric's room

Post by samstokes80 »

Pinnochio.png
I don't know how relevant this will be to any of you, but something caught my eye tonight, when I was watching the episode "Having My Baby." (My daughter loves this episode and his been watching over and over). After Eric is born and ALF wakes up in the nursery, there is a wooden Pinnochio doll which can be seen on the left of the attached screenshot. This is interesting to me, because it is the same style as one that my parents bought in Italy. If I remember right, I believe they said that there is a Pinnochio-based theme park there (since the tale is of Italian origin). I was wondering if any of you had seen one of these before?
Alf for lif
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1992

Re: Wooden Pinnochio figure in Eric's room

Post by Alf for lif »

Too cute photo, baby and beautiful and not afraid of ALF (ALF when it changes the layer), and pinnochio must see. Yes Pinocchio is an Italian tale, which was then continued by Disney book I've ever read but I think the story and may be different from Disney. Should do a search. Wikipedia on there all the chapters of books http://fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Histoire_de_Pinocchio (wiki in franch)
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Post by samstokes80 »

I would like to read the original book sometime.
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

too me that's a very odd thing to have in a baby's room, especially one of that size. kind of creepy if you ask me.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!