Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Photos of Melmacians in the laundry room

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Photos of Melmacians in the laundry room

Post by samstokes80 »

I never paid much attention to the photos in the laundry room, but I was watching "Help Me, Rhonda" today and noticed there is one closeup just before Willie turns off the light where the photos can be seen. You can tell that there are Melmacians in the photos, but it is hard to see who they are.

If anyone knows of another time where they can be seen more clearly, let me know, so I can get a screen capture.
Photos from Melmac in the laundry room on the episode "Help Me, Rhonda"
Photos from Melmac in the laundry room on the episode "Help Me, Rhonda"
robodog
Cat Wrangler

Re: Photos of Melmacians in the laundry room

Post by robodog »

What I wonder is if it's a good idea for those to be hanging up. What if someone outside the family saw them? Of course I suppose it could always be explained away as a poster bought at a store. Lots of posters have fantastic and realistic images on them but nobody thinks they're real. But then a photo of real live aliens might be more attention grabbing because it IS real. I can see why Alf would want to have them up, but it's still a bit of a risk even if it is only a small risk.
Meddle not in the affairs of animatronic beasts for you are crunchy and make an excellent fuel source
Alf for lif
Cat Wrangler
ALF Fan Since: 1992

Post by Alf for lif »

Nice photo! I like the star map, and photos of ALF with friends and maybe his parents. His famous basket that serves as a bed, he must not sleep well (he sleeps standing with a box on his head :lol: )
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard

Post by samstokes80 »

Yes, I like this photo too. There are several shots of ALF with the map, but this close up with the photos visible only lasts for a second or less. I had to play it back a couple times to get the screen capture at the right moment.
Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

one of the photos looks the stella (or it could be rhonda) and skip from the dream part of this episode.
the other one it's really hard to tell.
yea, it is a bit of a risk of Alf to leave those photos up, but then again who else besides the tanners would ever go into their landary room?
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
melmacian56
ALF Fan Since: Forever

Post by melmacian56 »

Someone should check the episode where ALF is not allowed to watch TV so he decides to have "Dance Fever" in the laundry room. You may get a good view of the photos there. I'm trying to remember which episode it was. Episode 41?
"Oops, I made a boo boo".
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard

Post by samstokes80 »

I believe that's the episode "Can I Get a Witness?" He gets TV taken away because they think ALF broke the Ochmonek's window. I'll check it out.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

samstokes80 wrote:I believe that's the episode "Can I Get a Witness?" He gets TV taken away because they think ALF broke the Ochmonek's window. I'll check it out.
That's the one!
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/