Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

Need Help Finding a quote!

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

timedivided
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1985

Need Help Finding a quote!

Post by timedivided »

Hi Folks!

Im hoping someone here can help me. I'm looking for a very specific episode for my father. He's in insurance, and remembers a quote something to the effect of

On my planet/melmac we let all of the insurance agents make the decisions because they are really smart guys

I'm sure thats not the direct quote; it's been decades, but I can't locate it. I thought maybe it would be on the season one "Try to Remember" episode where alf things he is Wayne Schlagel, but no dice. And as much as I'd love to sit through 4 seasons of ALF back to back myself, I thought maybe I'd open the question up to you guys and see if anyone who is more familiar with the series could pinpoint this particular quote more efficiently

So how bout it Melmacians? you up to the test?

Appreciate any help you can give, as my dad is looking to use the clip in an upcoming presentation.

Best,

-TD
samstokes80
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 1986

Re: Need Help Finding a quote!

Post by samstokes80 »

I don't recall that quote, but "Try to Remember" would also have been my best guess. Unfortunately, the DVDs do have a number of cuts in them, so it is possible that the particular quote was excised from the DVD release. There are parts of the uncut version of the episode on YouTube, and probably a few people on this forum taped it off of TV, but I can't say for sure whether the quote was on that episode.
Admin
Forum Admin
ALF Fan Since: September 1986

Re: Need Help Finding a quote!

Post by Admin »

I do not recall that quote.

Welcome to the forum!
ALF TV | The Official Unofficial ALF Fan Site!
http://www.alftv.com