Back Forward Stop Play

Active Topics

The worst episode

Post all questions and comments regarding the ALF Sitcom here.

Moderator: Administration Team

Ninjadragon5
Senior Orbit Guard
ALF Fan Since: 2002

Re: The worst episode

Post by Ninjadragon5 »

ALFreak wrote:
Ninjadragon5 wrote:
robodog wrote:Worst..Alf. Worst alf episode? These words do not seem to go together. There are episodes I like more than others. But the worst Alf episode is akin to the least shiny bar of gold. It may not be as polished as the others but it's still gold.
yeah, I agree, it's hard to hate one episode because I like them all, some episodes I like more then others, but my least favorite as to be "Don't It Make Your Brown Eyes Blue"
'Brown eyes blue' was okay to me, but it was kind of strange to see ALF just suddenly starting to like lynn, especially since the episode just before this one was about his love for Rhonda.
to me it is just kind of creepy for ALF to suddenly have the hots for lynn and then to have kate think ALF has the hots for her when she dislikes him the most. the only good part about the episodes in the music video at the end.
let's face it, I'm unforgettable!
Alflover24/7
Asteroid Polisher
ALF Fan Since: I was born

Post by Alflover24/7 »

"Consider me gone" because it was the end of the show that had me teary eyed! :cry:
He's quick I'll give him that!
Steven
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1986 (was it that long?)

Post by Steven »

Wow. I wrote this 11 years ago and so much has happened in my life since then. It's like finding a time capsule. In 2017 when I re-watched the episode, I remember feeling the exact same way, my opinion hadn't changed about the plot points. I still didn't like Looking For Lucky too much. Then in 2018, I moved house and re-watched the episode and I enjoyed it. Maybe I was being overly harsh in 2010! I haven't seen the episode since then. I need to re-buy the DVD set from France.
ALFicionado
Asst. Admin, formerly AxelFoley
ALF Fan Since: 1988 (re-born fan 2003)

Post by ALFicionado »

Steven wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:08 pm Wow. I wrote this 11 years ago and so much has happened in my life since then. It's like finding a time capsule. In 2017 when I re-watched the episode, I remember feeling the exact same way, my opinion hadn't changed about the plot points. I still didn't like Looking For Lucky too much. Then in 2018, I moved house and re-watched the episode and I enjoyed it. Maybe I was being overly harsh in 2010! I haven't seen the episode since then. I need to re-buy the DVD set from France.
Dd you sell it? :shock:
R.I.P. Mike AKA ALFanatic - You'll be missed.

Visit ALFanatic - my new fansite: http://www.alfanatic.webs.com/
cooper243
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: NBC Preview Show 1986

Post by cooper243 »

To me, it's either the giant cockroach episode or the Gilligan's Island one. I was not a fan of their show. Uncut episodes, I would really like to find them.
Steven
Apprentice Lint Brush
ALF Fan Since: 1986 (was it that long?)

Post by Steven »

ALFicionado wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:48 pm
Steven wrote: Wed Mar 31, 2021 6:08 pm Wow. I wrote this 11 years ago and so much has happened in my life since then. It's like finding a time capsule. In 2017 when I re-watched the episode, I remember feeling the exact same way, my opinion hadn't changed about the plot points. I still didn't like Looking For Lucky too much. Then in 2018, I moved house and re-watched the episode and I enjoyed it. Maybe I was being overly harsh in 2010! I haven't seen the episode since then. I need to re-buy the DVD set from France.
Dd you sell it? :shock:
I did sell it at the time. I've had ALF on DVD so many times... syndicated and then uncut a few times. Now I'm on the streaming train and buying the episodes on I-Tunes, uncut and in HD, in the UK. And that's another year and four months gone by... time certainly flies.